These Terms and Conditions set out the conditions under which one can book and rent accommodation at the facility to which they refer. Making a booking through the website www.villat.pl is tantamount to accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Company – Re Architektura Tomasz Rejowski with registered office in Zakopane, ul. Kościuszki 16, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 7361693790, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 525250874, which is a party to the short-term accommodation contract with the Client.
Client – a natural or a legal person being a party to the contract for temporary use of accommodation (short-term accommodation contract) which is at the disposal of the Company.
Service – the website operating as the www.villat.pl domain and run by the Company.
II. Rental Contract Conditions
- The contract between the Client and the Company is concluded at the moment of making a booking either online, by e-mail or by telephone.
- The contract concluded between the Company and the Client includes only and exclusively renting the facility. The price includes utilities (electricity, gas, water, heating – in the heating season). To the rental price, the system automatically adds the costs of the apartment service. For every facility, the amount due is calculated individually.
- The Client is obliged to pay the amount given on the voucher, even if for reasons beyond the Company’s control, the arrival or the stay is delayed or shortened (transport difficulties, personal problems).
- The Client may only use the property for residential purposes and may not subrent it to third parties without the owner’s consent.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a refundable deposit of between PLN 100 and PLN 2000, depending on the standard and the equipment of the facility in question in order to cover any damage which the Client might potentially cause to the facility. The deposit is returned within 7 working days of releasing the facility by a bank transfer sent in accordance with the data provided by the Client in advance to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In case of credit/payment card preauthorisation, the time for refunding the deposit may be longer by reasons independent of the Company.
- The Client books their accommodation at a given facility either online, by e-mail or by telephone.
- The Client receives a confirmation of their booking sent by the system to their e-mail address. The booking is valid for 24 hours, and in case of the last minute offers, for 2 hours. Within this time period, the deposit calculated for the stay should be transferred to the Company’s bank account. The deposit is calculated individually for every booking and displayed during the booking process.
- The down payment due for the stay can be paid at the moment of making the booking through the secure online payment system TPay/Dotpay/Transfers24 or CashBill, with which the Company has concluded a contract therefor. Then, the booking is confirmed with immediate effect. Credit card and e-transfer payments are settled through the TPay/Dotpay/Przelewy24 or CashBill clearing centre.
- The booking is approved when the Company’s bank account is credited with the down payment made.
- After the down payment for the booking has been credited, the Client shall receive an e-mail confirming the payment made and a link for the stay voucher which includes all the data necessary to execute the stay, especially the contact data of the resident, i.e. the person responsible for handing over and collecting the keys.
- If the full amount due for the stay has not been paid, but the down payment has, the remaining part of the payment is to be made immediately on the day of arrival at the check-in to the person handing over the house/apartment/room keys.
- If the booking covers the time period from 20 December to 3 January of the following year, the Client has to pay the whole amount due for the stay within 14 days before the arrival. If the Client cancels their stay, the payment made is not returned. If the payment is not made in time, the booking is cancelled, and the down payment is not refunded.
- Handing over the keys – the arrival time should be agreed with the resident (the person responsible for handing over the keys). The hotel day starts at 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 am on the day of departure, unless it has been agreed otherwise with the resident. If the Client cannot arrive in time, they are obliged to notify the resident about this fact without delay. The time of leaving the facility should be agreed one day in advance so that the resident can come to check the Client out and collect the keys back.
- If the Client wants to check in after 10:00 pm and check out before 8:00 am, they need to report the wish in advance and agree the fact with the resident. Granting the wish incurs a one-off fee of PLN 80 paid on site at the check-in.
- Pets are accepted, provided that it has been agreed with the resident in advance. An additional fee is charged for the stay of a pet.
IV. Changes to the booking
- Cancellation. If an approved booking is cancelled, the down payment will be forfeited to the Company.
- Change of the date. Changing the date of stay after making the down payment is possible, provided that the change is made no later than 14 days before the original date of stay. The change can only be made for the same accommodation facility at the same price and for the original length of stay. If the new date of stay falls in higher season, the Client is required to pay the difference in price.
- Extension of stay. If the facility occupancy allows it, the stay at a given facility can be extended. If the Client wishes to extend their stay, they have to inform the Company about it by telephone or by e-mail so that the charge for the additional hotel days can be agreed.
- Transfer of rights. The Client may transfer all the rights to which they are entitled under the booking to another person at any time, however, this person also assumes all the obligations resulting from the booking. In such case, the Client must notify the Company about changing the booking person and provide the Company with all the personal data of the new person assuming the rights and obligations under the booking.
V. Obligations of the Client
- The Client is obliged to take care of the entrusted property and its equipment. If any damage is caused to the property, the Client is obliged to pay compensation fully covering the value of the damage at the latest on the day of departure in cash to the person collecting the keys, unless agreed otherwise with the Company.
- The Client is obliged to report any technical problems related to the facility which arise during their stay to the resident by telephone without delay.
- The Client acknowledges the fact that the number of people staying at the facility must not exceed the one stated in the Company’s offer. If the number is exceeded without agreeing it with the Company in advance, the Company may terminate the contract with immediate effect without refund or charge additional fees for the additional persons, i.e. PLN 250 per hotel day per person.
- The Client is obliged to maintain the facility in the presentable state as well as to observe the principles of good neighbourliness, especially to respect the quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Smoking tobacco is prohibited all throughout the facilities. A financial penalty of PLN 500 is charged for violating the smoking ban.
VI. General provisions
- If the Client violates these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to terminate this contract with immediate effect without refund of the payments made by the Client.
- The Company does not bear any liability for personal belongings, car and any possessions inside the car during the Client’s stay at the facility.
- The Company is not liable for any inconvenience or noise caused by the neighbours (e.g. renovation, violating quiet hours). Disturbing quiet hours should be reported to the relevant authorities (e.g. the police).
- The Company does not bear any liability for any fortuitous events affecting the operation of the facility, e.g. sudden shortages in the supply of electricity/water/Internet as well as for any failures caused by bad weather conditions, e.g. strong wind or intensive snowfall.
- The Company does not bear any liability for the condition of municipal or communal access roads, especially during winter season.
Complaints and any other disputable issues should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the Act 7 of 30 April 2014 on Consumer Rights, the Company is obliged to respond to the complaint within 30 days of receiving it.
VIII. Applicable law
The applicable law for any disputes between the Company and the Client is the Polish law. Disputes will be settled by the competent court having jurisdiction over the Company’s seat.
IX. Processing and protection of personal data
- The Client’s personal data is processed by the Company as the data controller for the purpose of providing the services described in the Terms and Conditions. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- Providing the personal data by the Client is voluntary, but necessary for providing services described in these Terms and Conditions. The data is made available by the Client at the stage of making bookings, sending enquiries, writing reviews as well as rectifying or updating their personal data.
- The Client’s personal data may be transferred over to bodies entitled to receive it under the law, including the relevant authorities, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, as well as to third parties performing activities on behalf of the Company within the scope of providing services under these Terms and Conditions, which the Client accepts.
- The Company may entrust processing the Client’s personal data to other entities, which the Client accepts.
- Further, the processing of the Client’s personal data shall refer to providing appropriate network, hardware and software infrastructure which the Company needs to provide services.
X. Final provisions
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions enter into force on 1 January 2022.